AESC is looking to strengthen its team with more than one Policy Analyst.
Experts (m/f) with competence in the following fields are being called upon:
- Policy analysis: Contribute to economic modeling; support economic analysis and trade policies;
- Legal consultancy: Provide legal consultancy and data processing in the context of economy and global issues;
- Research and data collection: Conduct analytical work, knowledge gathering activities and studies in the area economy and security; (including gathering primary data through fieldwork in third countries and desk research);
What we need:
- Working experience whiting EU institutions/interest in EU public policy and
- Spanish public organisations;
- 1-3 year experience with EU projects in a consultancy environment/think tank research and academy;
- Demonstrable quantitative analysis skills, enabling the candidate to perform market and cost benefit assessments;
- Strong self-motivation & flexibility required in a small & fast-growing think tank;
- Prior experience with Asian and African markets is an asset, but not a requirement;
- Master degree in economics, business management or engineering, ideally with a focus on policy investments;
- Fluent (written & spoken) English; proficiency in French is a plus; any other language is also welcome;
- Competence in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development with high levels of autonomy and space for growth
- a competitive remuneration package; and
- a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Only pre-selected participants will be contacted and invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in June. Further, details will be discussed in the interview.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and a 1-page cover letter outlining why you are suited for the job to email@example.com by 27 May, 2019.
To stay connected check our website www.aesc.be and follow us in our social networks.